There was no question that Denney adhered to the give-and-take rules of friendship her mother had drilled into her head when she was a kid, but after being at Michigan, her definition of friendship had been refined. To Denney, a true friend was there when you had the proverbial bad hair day. A true friend dealt with your PMS moments and a friend was there when you broke up with your boyfriend (the mystery man Denney still was waiting to find).
MAZE IN BLUE is available from:
- Barnes & Noble
- Little Professor Book Center – Birmingham, Alabama
- Jim Reed Bookstore – Birmngham, Alabama
- The Alabama Booksmith – Birmingham, Alabama
- The Book Seller at St. Vincent’s – Birmingham, Alabama
- Nicola’s Books – Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Politics and Prose – Washington, D.C.
- Harlequin Worldwide Mystery