Five Belles Too Many, the fifth Sarah Blair mystery from Kensington, releases June 28th and there still is so much to do. Here’s what’s going on, here’s what needs to still be done, and here’s where you might be able to help:
- I’m in the middle of a Great Escapes Tour. It began on June 17 and will end on June 30. The schedule is at the bottom of this blog – click on any and all and leave a message to try to win the giveaways involved with the tour.
- Additional Blog Appearances are listed below, too! Prizes at almost all will be given.
- Virtual Four Cuts Too Many Read-A-Thon at 7 CST/ 8 EST (book discussion and Ask the Author Anything session) – email DHG@DebraHGoldstein.com for the zoom link and study guide. The Five Belles Too Many Read-A-Long will be on July 19.
- Fantastic reviews have been coming in for Five Belles Too Many – consider placing your pre-order now to help give the book a jump in the standings and to have it to read for July 4th weekend!!!! (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or your favorite indie or call your library and ask it to get a copy)
Five Belles Too Many is a fun and clever look behind the scenes of the reality TV craze. Sarah Blair is a determined amateur sleuth who knows her limits…particularly when it comes to the kitchen. This twisty cozy mystery filled with red herrings will leave readers guessing until the final pages. ~Anna Gerard, author of the Georgia B&B Mystery series
I love this book and this series, and I highly recommend it! Once again Sarah finds herself in the thick of things, and she will do everything in her power to help out Jane, even though Jane has caused much trouble for Sarah and her twin sister Emily in the past. This story has so many plot twists and turns, and I was glued to the book from beginning to end. I am glad that Sarah and Cliff are friends again. If you love cozy mysteries with great characters, awesome pets, wonderful food, and a beautiful setting, then this is definitely the book and the series for you! – Robyn K.
- Do you have a book club, garden group, or other social gathering that you’d like to have an author visit live or by zoom? Drop me an email directly or go through the contact page from my website – https://www.DebraHGoldstein.com
- Tell a friend about the Sarah Blair series. That’s the best way to help an author promote a series.
- Join Maggie Toussaint, Nancy J. Cohen, Terry Ambrose and me for a facebook party on June 28 from 7-8 est https://www.facebook.com/NewReleaseParty (giveaways)
Here is a smattering of the blogs you can find me at in the near future:
June 20 – It’s Not Always a Mystery
June 20 – Writers Who Kill
June 22 – Chicks on the Case
June 22 – Killer Crafts and Crafty Killers
June 27 – The Wickeds
June 28 – Jungle Red Writers
June 28 – Dru’s Book Musings
Here are the Great Escapes Tour blogs you can find me at during the next few weeks:
June 21 – Christy’s Cozy Corners
June 21 – Lisa K’s Book Reviews
June 22 – I Read What You Write
June 22 – Lady Hawkeye
June 23 – Mysteries with Character
June 23 – MJB Reviews
June 24 – StoreyBook Reviews
June 25 – Maureen’s Musings
June 26 – Brooke Blogs
June 27 – My Reading Journeys
June 28 – Sneaky the Library Cat’s Blog
June 28 – The Mystery Section
June 29 – My Journey Back
June 29 – Escape with Dollycas into A Good Book